International clients who do not have a locally registered office in Trinidad and Tobago require our Human Resource services. PRSL outsources contractors on their behalf and it is the most cost-effective solution to deliver projects in the Caribbean. PRSL formally employs a contingent workforce on their behalf, and seconds them back to the client for the duration of the project. We were formed out of Aegis Business Solutions. Learn more here https://www.aegistt.com/
- Caribbean Form 6 student or university student (in marketing or business management is ideal but no prior work experience needed)
- Social media savvy
- Enjoys design and is creative
- Enjoys writing tips and advice (would love to explore topics on doing business in T&T as a great destination and contract job seekers – career tips)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Microsoft office proficient
- Has access to a laptop, cell phone and good internet connection
- Being responsive is a requirement as we work remotely and everyone self-manages their workload and deadlines
- Attention to detail. Always re-checks their work before submission ensuring accuracy.
- Gain experience working with recruitment firm and start-ups
- Gain marketing and branding experience
- Learn new online design platforms to start a small business and develop your personal brand
- 1-1 Mentoring for building their own personal brand
- Learn about resume writing and career guidance
- No travel required.
- 15 hours a week (or 5 hours per day for 3 days – Mon, Tues, Fri)
- Attend team meet-ups and be part of the Aegis family
This is a volunteer remote role and is open to anyone in the Caribbean.
- Well-written resume and cover letter. Definitely include your hobbies and interests so we learn about you and any certificates
- A short selfie video pitching a bit about you and what you can offer in exchange for some branding and marketing experience (2 mins max)
- This internship opportunity is for Caribbean students only
- Email submissions to email@example.com
- Submissions will be closed on 24 June 2020.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.