How to be tax compliant in the creative industry?
Tax Compliance and Tax Planning
Aegis tax professionals help companies, residents and non-residents with their corporate and personal tax compliance and planning.
Personal taxation in Trinidad and Tobago is based on both the source of your income and your residency status.
Complex or straightforward, we take the stress out of your tax reporting and computations and ensure that you enjoy all the benefits and reliefs to which you are entitled.
Tax planning makes the system work with your business objectives to ensure that your company remains healthy and profitable.
Our services include:
Corporate Tax Accounting
- Validate your profit and loss account and advising on your Corporate Tax liability
- Prepare and submit your Corporation Tax Returns
- Compute your Business Levy and Green Fund Levy
- Compute your quarterly tax installments for Corporation Tax, Business Levy and Green Fund Levy
- Remit all Corporation tax, Business Levy and Green Fund Levy instalments on a timely basis.
- We can provide full or partial VAT support
- Compute the VAT position either monthly/bimonthly
- Complete VAT returns
- Remit payments to the Board of Inland Revenue
- Manage VAT audits
- Handle VAT queries
- Company Registrations
- Corporation Tax
- Value Added Tax
- Income Tax (PAYE)
- Board of Inland Revenue (BIR) Numbers
- National Insurance (NIS) Numbers
- Obtain BIR and NIS Clearance certificates
Income Tax Services
- Personal Income Tax Returns
- Expatriate Payroll Taxes
- Monthly Payroll Taxes (PAYE)
- Statutory deductions for both Expatriate and Local personnel
With more than 17 years of helping companies and individuals with their tax needs and responsibilities under our belt, our extensive knowledge of the local and regional tax systems can save you time and money.