Analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Employee Benefits & Allowances in Trinidad and Tobago
We are pleased to share our 2020-2022 Employee Benefits & Allowances Guide. Our research and analysis cover the Covid-19 impact on employee benefits and allowances in Trinidad and Tobago to help local and international businesses operating in T&T make better HR strategic decisions in 2023.
The HR 2022 Report aims to help businesses:
- Gain key insights and trends across industries in Trinidad and Tobago
- Review key areas in employee benefits that have improved over the years
- Ensure you remain competitive in attracting and retaining the best talent
- Resource guide for expats operating in Trinidad and Tobago
- Inform your HR strategic plans in employee retention and acquisition
Download here via our website
This value is offered at $2500TT plus VAT. Payment is accepted via credit card online, managers’ cheques or direct deposit.
Please note: If you participated in our survey, you would have received a separate email last week with your unique discount code. If you have not received it, please get in touch with us.
Need HR help? If you have any questions or need support in your HR strategy planning for next year, please get in touch with our Practice Leader, Kathy-Ann Newallo at kathy-ann.newallo@aegistt.