Job Title: Marketing Coordinator/Export Logistic
Department/ Branch: Marketing & Sales
The Marketing Coordinator/Export Logistic is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the Sales/Marketing strategic plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide general marketing support to the marketing manager.
2. Assists the marketing manager in the development and implementation of the overall marketing initiatives and provide general administrative support.
3. Establish and maintain a centralized archive of presentations, marketing materials and communications that is accessible to various functional groups internally.
4. Coordinates the production and distribution of various communications with outside vendors/distributors to meet designated due date.
5. Assist with marketing research.
6. Assist in financial responsibilities: estimating, billing, reporting and invoicing for marketing fees and expenses, cooperative advertising requests and documentation.
7. Processing all Orders (Export & Local) and managing all Internal & External Shipping Procedures.
8. Receive and log orders in Sales Source and updates daily.
9. Liaise with warehousing and production to determine order delivery dates to Customers
10. Prepare all Export internal Invoices and Shipping Invoices.
11. Prepares internal (export delivery instructions) and consignee shipping information.
12. Communicate with internal and external customers on shipping information.
13. Coordinate delivery of all local and export shipments ensuring timely delivery and that all company’s procedures are followed.
14. Records and files all export invoices and shipping documents.
15. Retrieve company copies of export documents in the time specified manner and to fax all documents to customers before arrival of shipment.
16. Reconcile export delivery notes with export documentation and report on any discrepancies, mishaps or short shipments.
17. To confirm with customer receipt of export shipments.
18. Liaise, coordinate and instruct Broker on document requirements and handling.
19. Liaise with all shipping companies on export services and discrepancies.
20. Arranging and coordinating with Haulers and Broker on transport of all container orders to and from port.
21. Prepare application forms for Marine Insurance.
22. Obtain and record insurance premiums for each export shipment.
23. Handle all customer claims (damages good, returned, returned goods).
24. Obtain all relevant documentations to settle claim.
25. Liaise internally or externally to ensure settlement of claims consistent with the policies of the organization.
26. Assist with marketing related activities (trade exhibitions, missions, market research projects).
27. Assists with the management of the content of the company’s website ensuring that current information and files are posted on the website.
28. Coordinates with the website service provider on media links and content into the website.
29. Helps to fulfil client requests for photos and facility information.
30. Adhere to all the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental, Policies and Procedures.
31. Carry out all instructions given by the Supervisor or designate in a safe and efficient manner.
32. Observe and adhere to all rules and regulations of the company.
33. Any other job related duties as assigned by the supervisor or designate.
• Certification in International trade or Export Marketing.
• 5 CXC/CSEC passes including Mathematics and English A.
Experience & Skills
• At least two (2) years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Good multi-tasking, analytical skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
Microsoft Word – Intermediate
Microsoft Excel – Intermediate
Outlook/other email – Intermediate
Dropbox – Intermediate
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org