|The Senior Associate leads the engagement team by clearly communicating and assigning tasks, ensuring quality, efficiency and excellent client service. Reports timely and effectively any potential concerns or risks to the Manager. The Senior Associate must be able and available to travel throughout the Caribbean.
|· Determines the level of risk and assess internal controls within clients’ accounting systems.
· Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
· Evaluates evidence collected and makes judgements about the truth and fairness of the clients’ financial statements
· Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommendations or solutions relevant to business and risk.
· Works with engagement team to identify and resolve any client issues discovered during the audit process, keeping the client informed of findings and implications.
· Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented.
· Prepares statutory financial statements and tax returns.
· Provides accounting treatment and other assurance services
· Supervises Associates assigned to engagements by clearly indicating deliverables and providing guidance throughout the engagement.
· Adheres to and enforces the company’s safety policies, including timely reporting of incidents and observations to Human Resources department.
|Qualifications and Experience
|· ACCA qualified or completing Level II
· At least 4 years auditing experience
· Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Salary – $8,000 per month. Hybrid Role, Vacation/Casual/Sick Leave, ACCA Tuition Assistance, Medical Benefits.