The project assistant-production works with the marketing team to ensure all events, shows, and social media postings are executed and well aligned to our strategy.
- Placement of guests and hosts (if needed) for show productions.
- Research on topical and informative events and activities that could be aligned to our strategy.
- Develop interview questions and gather information on guests.
- Keep events, guests, hosts and other stakeholder calendars updated.
- Ensure all contracts are signed and the company is always protected from copyright and or other litigations.
- Assist with the preparation of scripts for production events.
- Assist with preparing production runs.
- Assist with the directing of events.
- Assist with the hosting of events by the company (including LIVE Shows).
- Prepare show notes that can be used as captions to videos posted on YouTube, Websites, and our Learning Hub etc.
- Work closely with I.T to post videos to our platforms.
- Work with the video editor to edit clips for long and short-form content.
- Manage video library (including raw and edited footage).
- Transcribe video show into written form for the use of long or short form articles.
- Work closely with Marketing, I.T and Communications to ensure brand image and strategies are properly executed.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Events Management, Public Relations or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Driven, goal and service-oriented
- Shows initiation, have a creative mindset and pays attention to details
- Excellent time management and planning skills
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org