The Payroll Tax Contractor assists by ensuring the department objectives are met, processing Client’s requests and tax matters accurately in a timely manner.
- Experienced in preparing and submitting local tax returns for local and expatriate assignees with foreign income.
- Experienced in handling multi-jurisdictional tax engagements and should possess strong co-ordination skills.
- Experienced in demonstrating project management, communication, organization skills and focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Demonstrating advanced understanding of international tax principles.
- Pursuing an Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related.
- 2-3 year’s relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sound Understanding of Payroll Software
- Sound understanding of BIR and NIS laws and regulations
Salary – TT$10,000 per month