Aegis Business Solutions is pooling candidates for potential contract or permanent roles with our clients. If you would like to join our database, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Customer Care Ambassador
Objective: To service an assigned portfolio of customers/clients ensuring customer satisfaction, to carefully identify customers’ furniture and related service needs and respond with efficient customer-centric solutions. To assist increasing the company’s customer portfolio and sales levels acting as a bridge between the Company and its customers.
The Person: We are looking for dynamic and socially adjusted individuals with a passion for service and pride in what they do, to join our team. Our team enjoys working with individuals who are willing to use their initiative to ensure that customers are satisfied.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage an assigned portfolio of customers to ensure customer satisfaction, increase sales and profitability goals.
- Develop, maintain and promote cordial relationships with your assigned portfolio of clients, ensuring prompt attention to their enquiries, issues and resolving their problems, to ensure their satisfaction.
- Respond by providing furniture and service offerings which ensures that the solution provided addresses the needs or problems identified
- Identify and interpret customer requirements and provide consultative technical assistance in selection, application, installation and operation of products and services.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information when responding to customers’ service needs. Information provided must be relevant and specific product around the Company’s product and service offerings.
- Improve customers’ furniture service experience with the Company by ensuring that customers are serviced frequently (i.e. at least twice monthly) and their concerns and queries are resolved without delay.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of and document all customer service discussions, activities, decisions taken, requests, and action items for follow-up.
- Provide a detailed report weekly (in the prescribed format) of your meetings with client/customers of the previous week.
- Build sustainable professional customer relationships and trust with customers through open and engaging communications.
- Provide support and information where required to the Tenders Team in developing outstanding winning proposals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Business Management.
- A minimum of three (3) years successful sales and industry experience.
- Effective performance in this position requires the officeholder to possess a reliable and
solid working vehicle. Perform as a team member.
- Maintain a professional dress-code and be neatly groomed at all times.
- Represent the Company in a manner that maintains and promotes and expand positive professional interactions and communication in the delivery of all company initiatives and at all times protect the Company’s image and contribute to its goals and objectives.
- Be courteous, professional, friendly, responsive and customer-driven in all of your interactions with clients/customers.
- Ensure that your interactions with your colleagues are professional, courteous, kind and healthy at all times.
- Avoid the loss of existing customers and mitigate negative reviews.
- Maintain and develop strong positive relationships with customers through personal contact, meetings, via telephone and other effective communication channels.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform intelligence gathering; Monitor market trends and potentials as well as customer information and competitor’s activities to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications.
- Communicate relevant information to senior management to enhance the Company’s business strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong ethical behaviours.
- Ability to evaluate the quality of data.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
Adaptability, resourcefulness, critical thinking, negotiation skills, attention to detail & organized.