The Community Engagement Intern is responsible for establishing strong, mutually- beneficial connections within our Virtual Community. The intern will work closely with the Marketing Coordinator to foster and strengthen the relationships of the company’s digital community.
- Act as the point of contact for the company’s social media platform.
- Interact with members of the community, internal and external clients in a professional and personable manner.
- Support the creation of content specific to the social platform assigned.
- Assist with strategies that will grow and keep the community alive.
- Respond to community’s queries and feedback in a timely manner.
- Highlight, comment, and support community members activities that aligns to the company’s values and strategies.
- Develop a community engagement plan and schedule content specific to meeting the company’s marketing goals.
- Support communications and management of our social media and online community platforms.
- Monitor positive or negative comments, topic trends, direct messages and strive to boost engagement.
- Work with Communication Team to resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Deliver excellent customer service and track community partnerships.
- Support event planning, distribution of company publications and networking forums.
- Keep abreast of changes and development of the social platform assigned so as to help the company optimize the use of the platform.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Driven, goal and service oriented
- Shows initiation, have a creative mindset, and pays attention to details
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Proficient with various social media platforms
- Knowledge and experience with social media management, publishing, and graphic design
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org