The Associate assists in carrying out quality audits and other assurance services to clients, and leads noncomplex engagements. This is achieved by gaining a sound understanding of the clients’ operations, Aegis’ workflows, and standards, and applying to the audit and other assurance engagements. The Associate must be able and available to travel throughout the Caribbean.
• Assists Senior Associate with or leads engagement teams in obtaining/preparing all relevant audit working papers and documentation, including researching and documenting of facts and findings.
• Performs substantive and control testing under the direction of the audit senior.
• Prepares and reviews statutory financial statements.
• Documents information for permanent file pertinent to client’s business and internal controls.
• Prepares tax returns.
• Assists with or leads in the performance of other assurance services.
• Assists in the preparation of reports for special investigations.
• Familiarises self and adheres to the company’s safety policies, including timely reporting of incidents and observations to Human Resources department.
Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting or related field OR pursuing Level II ACCA
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• At least 3 years’ experience in Auditing.
• Good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Salary – $7000 Per month. Hybrid Role, Vacation/Casual/Sick/Exam Leave, ACCA Tuition Assistance, Medical Benefits.