- Review Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Financial Reporting Standards for Small and Medium Enterprise (IFRS for SMEs).
- Prepare audit working paper file, attend to auditors’ requirements and resolve discrepancies.
- Preparation and review Tax of computations and returns.
- Design and perform analytical procedures on all financial working paper files.
- Working knowledge of excel
- Management & mentoring of team members
- Good communication skills
- Team player & conflict resolution
Qualifications and Experience
- At least four years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Pursuing Level 3 ACCA or an undergraduate degree in Accounting or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Familiarity and understanding of Tax and VAT laws and regulations
Please send your application to – firstname.lastname@example.org