Last week Thursday we held our Aegis Biz Hour series online focusing on the human resource obligations our clients need to know now on working remotely and understanding the challenges of working in the Caribbean region.
We explored the employer’s perspective as well as the employee’s perspective as we believe in this 360 approach to help hiring managers recruit and retain the best in this post pandemic environment.
Our post-pandemic human resource strategy included 6 points:
1. Prepare work from home environment
2. Outline a productivity and engagement plan
3. Review your organisation structure and design
4. Review health and safety
5. Update policies and procedures
6. Review compensation and contracts
To learn more, complete the form below to download our full presentation slides and contact us for a 1-1 meeting to review your business needs and learn how we can support moving your teams forward and adapting to the new way of working.