The Aegis Governance Conference 2023 will delve into the essential topic of “Regulatory Compliance for Digitalization: What you need to know about CROS.” This exclusive event is designed to provide you with practical insights to navigate the new and evolving landscape of regulatory compliance for Trinidad and Tobago, particularly information on the Companies Registry Online System (CROS).
Date: Friday, 28th July 2023
Time: 9 am – 3 pm
Venue: Port of Spain Ballroom, Hyatt Regency Trinidad
At the Aegis Governance Conference 2023, you will have the opportunity to connect with industry experts, subject matter experts and fellow professionals who are knowledgeable about staying ahead of the compliance curve. Our lineup of distinguished speakers will share their expertise and practical knowledge to help you strengthen your organization’s compliance framework and embrace the digital transformation with confidence.
Key highlights of the conference:
1. Engaging keynote presentations from our Aegis experts who have successfully navigated the complexities of the CROS.
2. Expert discussions on analyzing strategies for staying up-to-date with regulatory changes and the importance of record keeping for compliance success.
3. Understanding the responsibilities of corporate secretaries and directors in upholding ethical standards, complying with AML regulations, and overseeing due diligence processes.
4. Networking sessions to connect with like-minded professionals, fostering collaboration and the exchange of ideas.
5. Exhibitor booths showcasing the industry technology and products.
Sign up for June ticket price $1850TT.
Single, Table of 10
Join us on 28 July at Hyatt Trinidad to gain a complete understanding of CROS compliance and guidance on important aspects of compliance such as ethical decision-making, cyber security, and data protection. With the increased regulatory requirements brought about by the new Companies Registry Online System (CROS), these aspects of compliance have become crucial for businesses to consider.
Our Governance 2023 conference is ideal for businesses with in-house capabilities for handling their CROS compliance requirements but may lack comprehensive knowledge of the process.
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 05:00 p.m.
Venue: Hyatt Regency Trinidad
To review our Refund Policy click here.