The Ministry of the Attorney General and Legal Affairs, Registrar General’s Department announced that the Amnesty from Penalties for Companies has been extended from 2nd August, 2022 to 2nd December 2022. We encourage all clients based in Trinidad and Tobago to contact us to ensure their filings are up to date.
In accordance with the Companies Act (1995), the following is a list of post-incorporation documents:
- Section 178 Notice of Secretary / Assistant Secretary(ies) or change thereof
- Section 194 Annual Returns
- Section 79 Notice of Change of Directors
- Section 176 (2) Notice of Change of Address
- Section 137 (4) Notice of Execution or Termination of unanimous shareholder agreement
If you need support to file your Corporate document, please email us at email@example.com or call our Corporate Secretarial
team at +1 868 625 6473
Aegis Business Solutions Limited is a recognized expert in outsourced Corporate Secretarial and Governance in Trinidad and Tobago. We attend to your corporate secretarial needs, leaving you free to concentrate on your core competence.