The Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs announced that the Amnesty from Penalties for Companies has been extended from 14th November 2023 to 14th February 2024.
In accordance with the Companies Act, Chap 81:01, the following are some of the post-incorporation documents to be filed at the Companies Registry:
- Section 178 Notice of Secretary / Assistant Secretary(ies) or change thereof
- Section 194 Annual Returns
- Section 79 Notice of Change of Directors
- Section 176 (2) Notice of Change of Address
- Section 137 (4) Notice of Execution or Termination of Unanimous Shareholder Agreement
- Section 337(C) Return of Beneficial Interest in the Shares of a Company
- Section 337(D) Return of Issuance or Transfer of Shares
If you need support to file your Corporate documents, please email us at email@example.com or call our Corporate Secretarial
team at +1 868 625 6473
Aegis Business Solutions Limited is a recognized expert in outsourced Corporate Secretarial and Governance in Trinidad and Tobago. We attend to your corporate secretarial needs, leaving you free to concentrate on your core competence.