The Ministry of the Attorney General and Legal Affairs, Registrar General’s Department has offered another Amnesty from Penalties for Companies. The Amnesty runs from May 1 – August 31, 2019. We encourage all clients based in Trinidad and Tobago to contact us to ensure their filings are up to date.
After August 31st, the penalty of $300TT will be incurred for every month or part thereof that the company has failed to deliver or file the document.
In accordance with the Companies Act (1995), the following is a list of post incorporation documents:
- Section 178 Notice of Secretary / Assistant Secretary(ies) or change thereof
- Section 194 Annual Returns
- Section 79 Notice of Change of Directors
- Section 176 (2) Notice of Change of Address
- Section 137 (4) Notice of Execution or Termination of unanimous shareholder agreement
Aegis Business Services Limited is a recognised expert in outsourced Corporate Secretarial and Governance in Trinidad and Tobago. We attend to your corporate secretarial needs, leaving you free to concentrate on your core competence.